Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Omelet Mug

I finally tried the Omelet Mug this morning. I really wish I was one of those people that woke up in time to do everything I need to in the mornings plus sit down and eat a good breakfast. Breakfast, however, is always a struggle for me since I am doing well to get out of the house on time!! This recipe was VERY successful, VERY easy, and I HIGHLY recommend it!! I wish I had planned ahead even more and had some extras to put in my omelet, but the homemade salsa I threw on top was sufficient for today. Maybe tomorrow I'll throw in some of the black beans that I cooked in the crock pot last night?!?

I found this recipe on Pinterest - which took me to Homemade Mamas

What You Need:
  • 2 eggs
  • splash of milk
  • 2 tablespoons or so of cheese
  • salt and pepper
  • veggies, meat...whatever else you want to throw in!
  • cooking spray
First, spray the inside of your mug with the cooking spray. Then add your two eggs, cheese, milk, and other tasty ingredients. Mix them up and throw your mug into the microwave and cook on high for 1 minute. Stir, then cook for an additional 30 to 60 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment