Sunday, May 3, 2015

It's Birthday Time Again!!

I cannot believe that another birthday has rolled around for JD! Has it seriously been 2 years since we welcomed him into our family?! How does the time go by so quickly?! 

These have been the 2 best, most challenging, and most rewarding years of my life!! Being a parent is tough, but I wouldn't trade one second of it for anything!! I am more than grateful that God chose us to be JD's parents. I don't know why in the world He blessed us with such a great kid. We most definitely didn't and don't deserve it! 

I spent a little extra time praying over him when I put him to bed last night. I can't wait to see how the Lord is going to use his life! I am thankful that I can rest in the promises that God has "plans to prosper [him] and not to harm [him], plans to give [him] hope and a future," and that "he who began a good work in [JD] will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." (Jeremiah 29:11 and Philippians 1:6) 

JD at birth, 1, and 2. Looking forward to lots and lots more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment