Saturday, April 18, 2015

If You Could lIve One Dream...

Like I said, I feel a lot of pressure in re-starting this blog. I don’t see as many people on a daily basis that I did when I was working outside of home. I don’t have co-workers to tell you about. A lot of days are spent at home hanging out with JD. Part of me is afraid that I won’t be able to write anything interesting, but the other part of me just wants to get back to writing, something.
I did a Pinterest search of blog topics to help get me started. I came across one that said, “If you could live one dream, what would you choose.” I figured I would tackle that one.
One of my most favorite places to take JD these days is Runway Park. It is the best playground! Not only is the playground area great, but there is an added bonus - this park sits right beside the airport which means, we get to watch airplanes take off and land while we play. JD loves it! He is mesmerized by the planes. He pretty much stops whatever he is doing when he hears one. I, too, love watching them. I love wonder who is flying, where they are going, and how it feels.
What do the park and my dream have in common? Well…I have always wanted to fly a plane. Watching those planes take off and land makes me want to do it even more. I don’t know why I want to do it. I just know that I do. I love to fly commercially, but the thought of being in control of a plane seems pretty awesome. I keep dropping hints to get me flying lessons. Maybe one of these days he will surprise me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment