Tuesday, April 21, 2015

What I'm Watching

I told you before that I use Netflix, the NBC app, and the CBS app to keep up with the shows that I'm watching. I thought I'd let you know what I'm following right now.

NBC - Most of my shows are on NBC right now. Currently, I'm into The Night Shift, Undateable, Chicago Fire, Allegiance, and I just started American Odyssey. 

CBS - I'm loving that Survivor and The Amazing Race are back on! Those are my two reality show guilty pleasures. I can't help it. I love them both! Madame Secretary is the only other CBS show that I've been following. 

Netflix - My sister talked me into watching One Tree Hill. I can't say that I love it, but I'm too far in to quit now. It's not a bad show. It's just not the best I've ever seen. 

I must warn you. I'm pretty good at picking shows that don't last. It seems like when I don't get into a show at the beginning, it takes off and is a huge hit  (ie - Lost), but when I do pick a show at the beginning, it only lasts one or two seasons (ie - The Event). Most of the shows I'm currently watching have made it past that point, so hopefully these can hang on. 

What about yall? Anybody watching anything good?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment